WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 22 April 2018

With Deepest Sympathy


Good morning and welcome to my blog.  Today I'm sharing a card I made the other night.  Another one to my collection of cards with sentiments only.
A sympathy card isn't easy to make as we are usually making cards that need to be given away because someone has lost a loved one or someone we know.  So I've decided to make a few to add to my collection for just in case situations.
The sentiment I used was an old stamp I bought some time ago and felt that the wording was perfect, a stamp I haven't used very much.


Challenge's I'm Entering:

Card Recipe:

1. Base: White French Linen
2. Coloured Card: Grey Bazzill Stonehenge
3. Design Paper: By Bo Bunny

4. Sentiment: Stamp Unknown
With Deepest Sympathy


5. Tools Used.


6. Ink Used for Stamping: Black VersaColor
7.  Dies used.


8. Embellishments.

9. Inside and the back of the card.

Take care have a great week and happy crafting.




  

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Kathie, this is truly beautiful hunny and oh so perfect for our 'Sympathy' challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week. I LOVE the sentiment you've used, it's brilliant!! The silvery finishes are lovely too, the bow and corners really add a pretty touch. Wonderful paper also. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us and come and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sentiment on your card and I love the style of your card thanks for sharing with Creatalicious Rachel DT

Julie Odil said...

Kathie, this is beautiful. I particularly like that sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. I hope to see you again next week, too. Julie, DT member

Lisa Lynn said...

Elegant card for a special need.

Vannessa said...

Very elegant and delicate card - perfect for the sentiment. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
LMMS GDT

Melanie said...

A wonderful card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional dies and punches” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)


PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…